Magill Demolition; Expert House Demolition Contractors In Adelaide
We provide the following services:
- Total Site Clearance
- Site Leveling
Excavation and asbestos removal are part of the process when demolishing a house.
We are fully licensed for:
- Demolition & Earthworks Construction
- Supervision Demolition & Earthworks Construction
- Non-Friable Asbestos Removal
- Transport & Carry Demolition & Asbestos Waste
- $10 Million Public & Products Liability Insurance Cover
- $10 Million Asbestos Liability Insurance Cover
- All staff covered under “Return to Work SA” (Work Injury Insurance)
We can provide the following services in conjunction with the total demolition and site clearance of your property:
- Cellars (incl. Compaction & Certification)
- Swimming Pools (incl. Compaction & Certification)
- Driveways and Concrete Removal
- Tree and Stump Removal
We can arrange disconnection and abolishment of all redundant Utility Services on your behalf at no extra charge!
Inspection & Quote
At Magill Demolition, we manage the timeline of your project from start through to finish. We will give you a dedicated Job Number and advise you in advance of your project Target Start Date. Your demolition and site clearance will then proceed without any unnecessary delays.
Once we take temporary possession of your site, we always aim to hand a completed and cleared site back over to you; generally within a maximum of 10 working days!